A Coal-fired boiler is an industrial or utility boiler that generates thermal energy by burning pulverized Coal that is blown into firebox. This type of boiler dominates the electric power industry, providing steam to drive large turbines. Pulverized Coal provides the thermal energy which produces about 50% of the world’s electric supply.
OUR MIND SET
We are the supplier of package Coal-fired boiler, which is lead by dedicated team of highly experienced engineers. Our business development is based on competitive international technology, price and delivery. Our team of engineers are dedicated to provide full spectrum of services to our prospectus.
- Consultation and advice
- Re-manufacture and sale of used boilers
- Repair and refurbishment
- Turnkey installation
- Coal/oil conversions
- Preparation for inspections
- 24-hours spares and emergency service
- Country wide support network
- Boiler plant management
- Outsourcing of steam supply
- Contract personnel for boiler operation and maintenance